MINNESOTA 97.5 HAPPENINGS!
Upcoming Events and Happenings in Rochester and Southern Minnesota (updated 6-23-2020)
• You can explore the Rochester Farmers Market Holiday Style Dec19th at the Graham Park in Rochester. Find produce, eggs, meats baked goods and Holiday planters along with great gift ideas. Open 7am until noon.
• Now more than ever it is important to safely help our local businesses, restaurants and retailers. Rather than just going to Amazon, It’s important to keep the money we spend right here in our community. Here is your one stop shop- visit MN975.com for more information.
• How about some ice skating when Soldiers Field freezes over? This is a great way to burn calories enjoy some fresh air and even some laughter.
• The Eagles Cancer telethon is fast approaching and set for Jan 23rd find out more at eaglescancertelethon.org The Eagles Cancer Telethon is the longest locally run telethon with over 67 years in the making.
• Quarry Hill is a great adventure with so much to discover. Enjoy miles of trails either by foot or cross country skis or snowshoes. Learn more at qhnc.com
• Save the date for the Boys and Girls Club Chair Affair on February 20th. Right now is a good time to get creative and decorate a chair for this great event. Visit bgcroch.org for more details.
• It has been a difficult year for so many. If you need some extra support you can join in on the Nami virtual support groups. Visit Namiroc.org to view support group times.
• They are updating our services at Rochester Public Library. They know you value the library and miss visiting, and they miss you as well. Visit www.rplmn.org to see options.
• The International Owl Center in Houston MN is open, with special procedures. Pre-registration for a specific time slot, including members, will ensure your ability to visit. Designated time slots. www.internationalowncenter.org
• The Mayo Clinic Blood Center is in need of life-saving blood product. If you are healthy and well you can help. Schedule your appointment today they are open Mon-Friday 6:00am to 4:30pm call 284-4475
• The National Eagle Center is open for your enjoyment. You can learn about the majestic eagle. You will see exhibits on their behavior, nesting, and of course you will see real eagles. To learn more visit nationaleaglecenter.org
• If you are looking for the latest information on Covid a great resource is the MN Department of Health Website.
Let us know if your organization or business is doing something to help through the pandemic or having and event by emailing Studio@MN975.COM